Impact Silver Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Nov 30, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Closes First Tranche of Financing
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
- Mon Nov 26, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial and Production Results
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') announces its financial and operating results for the nine months ending September 30, 2018.
- Tue Nov 6, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Announces Financing of up to $1.5 Million
- Wed Oct 17, 2018 - Impact Board Announces Death of Board Member Jean-Pierre R. Bourtin, Sr.
It is with great sadness that the IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\') Board of Directors announces the passing of Mr. Jean-Pierre R. Bourtin, Sr. on October 2, 2018 after a lengthy battle with cancer.
Mr. Bourtin was a member of the board of directors since 2008 and will be sorely missed by all at IMPACT who had the pleasure of working with him.
The Board would like to thank the late Mr. Bourtin for his invaluable contribution to the Company during his tenure of service and to extend the deepest cond
- Tue Sep 25, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Samples 32.8g/t Gold over 1.0 meter at Santa Teresa Gold-Copper Area El Canelo averages 6.5 g/t Gold over 1.66 meters along 50 meter Strike Length
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to provide an exploration update on continuing rock sampling in the Santa Teresa Area of the Royal Mines of Zacualpan District in central Mexico. Recent results from the El Canelo vein systems at Santa Teresa averaged 6.5g/t gold over a true width of 1.66 meters along a strike length of 50 meters. The system remains open for expansion and parallel vein systems in the area are being mapped and sampled at this time. A highlight list of the s
- Mon Sep 17, 2018 - Impact Announces Appointment of New Corporate Secretary
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') announces the resignation of James O'Sullivan as Corporate Secretary and the appointment of Graeme Austin as the new Corporate Secretary of the Company.
The Company would like to thank Mr. O'Sullivan for his service and congratulate Mr. Austin on his appointment.
Mr. Austin is an associate at Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP.
On behalf of the Directors of IMPACT Silver Corp.
\'Frederick W. Davidson\'
Frederick W. Davidson
President + C
- Thu Sep 6, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Discovers New Zone at the Guadalupe Mine, Mexico Initial Results include 2.61 meters of 1,263 g/t Silver and 8.82 meters of 306 g/t Silver
- Thu Aug 23, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial and Production Results
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce its financial results for the six months ending June 30, 2018.
- Tue Jul 17, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Discovers New Zone at San Ramon Mine, Mexico Initial Results include 2.04 meters of 661 g/t Silver and 4.97 meters of 354 g/t Silver
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the discovery of a new zone in the San Ramon mine. The new San Ramon Deeps #2 Zone was discovered through an underground drill program testing the southern extension of the vein system. High-grade silver results have been intersected 100m south of current mining levels of the San Ramon Mine in the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver District, central Mexico. The zone remains open for further extension vertically above for nearly 300 mete
- Mon May 28, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial and Production Results
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce its financial results for the three months ending March 31, 2018.
Fred Davidson, President and CEO, stated, \'Silver prices reached its recent high in January 2018 at USD $17.54 an ounce but fell as the quarter progressed as the US dollar and interest rate started increasing. Nonetheless in Q1 our shares outperformed sector peers largely due to our exploration success at our sizable 357km2 land package, 5,000+ underground workings,