Impact Silver Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Jul 17, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Discovers New Zone at San Ramon Mine, Mexico Initial Results include 2.04 meters of 661 g/t Silver and 4.97 meters of 354 g/t Silver
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the discovery of a new zone in the San Ramon mine. The new San Ramon Deeps #2 Zone was discovered through an underground drill program testing the southern extension of the vein system. High-grade silver results have been intersected 100m south of current mining levels of the San Ramon Mine in the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver District, central Mexico. The zone remains open for further extension vertically above for nearly 300 mete
- Mon May 28, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial and Production Results
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce its financial results for the three months ending March 31, 2018.
Fred Davidson, President and CEO, stated, \'Silver prices reached its recent high in January 2018 at USD $17.54 an ounce but fell as the quarter progressed as the US dollar and interest rate started increasing. Nonetheless in Q1 our shares outperformed sector peers largely due to our exploration success at our sizable 357km2 land package, 5,000+ underground workings,
- Mon Mar 12, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-end 2017 Financial and Production Results
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') announces its financial and production results for the year ended December 31, 2017.
Fred Davidson, President and CEO, stated, \'Earlier in the year, IMPACT was named to the 2017 TSX Venture 50. We entered 2018 with a clean balance sheet and no debt. Currently working capital remains strong at $5.6 million. IMPACT continues to expand its in-mine exploration and development to provide additional tonnage throughput at the mill. We also have in place ongoi
- Wed Feb 14, 2018 - IMPACT Silver Announces the Appointment of Acting Chief Financial Officer
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce the appointment of Jerry Huang to the position of Acting Chief Financial Officer, effective February 13, 2018.
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 - IMPACT Silver intersects 3.26 meters of 627 g/t Silver and finds new extension to San Ramon Mine at Zacualpan, Mexico
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce high-grade silver results from surface drilling which have extended mineralization 250m south at the San Ramon Mine in the Royal Mines of Zacualpan District, central Mexico. The zone remains open for further extension. Results from these new drill holes are as follows:
SAN RAMON DRILL RESULTS
- Mon Jan 8, 2018 - IMPACT Silver provides Exploration Update on Santa Teresa gold target, Royal Mines of Zacualpan, Central Mexico
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to provide an exploration update on a new and developing gold target within the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver District in central Mexico. Although work will be continuing on the silver-gold veins that have provided five centuries of historical production at the Zacualpan District, the work at Santa Teresa represents a new initiative for IMPACT's exploration team to explore different sorts of mine making targets.
- Fri Dec 29, 2017 - IMPACT Silver Announces the Resignation of Tiffany Dang the Chief Financial Officer of the Company
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or \'the Company\') announces that Tiffany Dang, CPA, CA, its Chief Financial Officer, is resigning effective December 31, 2017.
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 - IMPACT Silver Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial and Production Results
- Thu Sep 21, 2017 - IMPACT Silver Announces Stock Option Grant
IMPACT Silver Corp. (\'IMPACT\' or \'the Company\') announces that it has granted, pursuant to its stock option plan, a total of 1,900,000 stock options to directors, officers and employees exercisable at a price of $0.35 per share for a five-year term.
- Tue Sep 19, 2017 - No damage from Mexico's earthquake to IMPACT Silver's facilities in Zacualpan
On September 19, 2017, an earthquake with a magnitude 7.1, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, struck near Mexico City. The city has experienced some severe damage; however, the office staff in Mexico City are safe and have been sent home. The earthquake does not appear to have damaged the facilities of the mining operations in Zacualpan. Post-earthquake inspections at the mines and processing plant are currently being carried out.
On behalf of the Directors of IMPACT Silver Corp.,